Friday, October 29, 2010

Discovering online developer resources

One reason for which I had the desire to start a blog was to create a storage point for all the useful information that I encounter on a day-to-day basis as a software developer. Many times I'll spend an hour researching a problem or a topic and thought it would be great to store my list of aggregated sources and findings in a spot publicly accessible by others.

So today I'll share two quick links I found just a minute ago:
  • Dr Dobbs - Online software journal articles and blogs. A resource I am hoping will help shed light on the latest encouraged practices within the sphere of development.
  • FreeTechBooks - Probably quite the opposite of staying current, but free access to hundreds of tech books (most of which at initial perusal seem a bit dated).

No comments:

Post a Comment